Global South: The Sephis e-Magazine
Global South is a platform for scholars, researchers and students based in the South to engage in conversations about their many visions of development and history. It is exclusively an electronic magazine. Global South is published four times per year (January, April, July and October). All articles submitted to Global South are peer-reviewed.
Invitations for contributions
- Articles on historical and contemporary issues in countries in the South
- Interviews with scholars, well known in academic circles
- Discussion of historical sources, written, oral or visual
Reviews of books, films and exhibitions
- A feature on local bookshops and/or publishers
- A survey of a local academic journal featuring its history, character and direction
- Calls for papers, announcements of workshops, fellowships, vacancies and others
For more details see the website: http://sephisemagazine.org or contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The editorial committee consists of:
Centre for Women’s Studies, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
History Department, University of Cape Town, South Africa
The editorial assistants are Jishnu Dasgupta, Kashshaf Ghani and Ritoban Das.